Deleted.

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Re: 505 - Daily Missions

Post by Cariadast » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:15 pm

Added 3 additional "Daily Mission" encounters to the bottom of guide.
Reconstructed that section
Thank you Anonymous
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Loni

Post by Loni » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:05 pm

Hi, There are a couple "daily" missions given out by the Agency Handler, Nomad Camp in Wailing Wastes and Crash Site in Milky Way, that give the normal Daily Mission reward when you complete them but do not "count" towards your 3 Daily Missions to complete your Freelancer Mission. Crash Site is listed in the Guide with all the various Daily Missions, Nomad Camp is not listed.

Perhaps add a note in this guide with which missions on the guide with them "all" count towards the three for Freelancer and which do not? IE most Elite's don't count, Kill the competition doesn't count, Nomad Camp and Crash Site don't count, etc. ? Breeders & Prisoners do count, etc.?

Whether you add Nomad Camp to the guide with all the Daily missions is up to you.

Thank you,

Loni

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:55 pm

Loni wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:05 pm
Hi, There are a couple "daily" missions given out by the Agency Handler, Nomad Camp in Wailing Wastes and Crash Site in Milky Way, that give the normal Daily Mission reward when you complete them but do not "count" towards your 3 Daily Missions to complete your Freelancer Mission. Crash Site is listed in the Guide with all the various Daily Missions, Nomad Camp is not listed.

Perhaps add a note in this guide with which missions on the guide with them "all" count towards the three for Freelancer and which do not? IE most Elite's don't count, Kill the competition doesn't count, Nomad Camp and Crash Site don't count, etc. ? Breeders & Prisoners do count, etc.?

Whether you add Nomad Camp to the guide with all the Daily missions is up to you.

Thank you,

Loni
Thank you, Loni! We appreciate you being active in regard to the guides! These are already listed and commented on in our Bi-Weekly "Daily" Missions and Freelancers section of ICC Missions for folks running the Freelancers dailies. At the bottom of this Daily guide (Re: 505 - Daily Missions) is a link to reach the ICC dailies located in the ICC Mission guide. :)
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Loni

Post by Loni » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:00 pm

Thank you Cariadast,

I didn't think of looking in the Quests category for which Daily missions counted for the Freelancer 3 dailies mission. I should have searched on Arbiter Palmiero, or ICC ... :)
Since Nomad camp doesn't count for Freelancer missions I suppose it doesn't need to be listed in either the Daily or ICC Missions Guide?

Loni