Community - TinkerTools

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Community - TinkerTools

Post by Saavick » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:16 pm

The Anarchy Online community continues to amaze me with the various cool tools people create to make the game more fun for everyone.

This week the TinkeringIdiot a.k.a. FloridaMan released his latest tool called TinkerFite, which lets you enter your skills, profession, level etc and then ranks every eligible weapon in the game based on min damage, average damage per second, speed, and various other things you can choose. This should be useful for both new players ("what weapon should a level 35 froob fixer use?") and end game players ("should I use 2he or melee energy on my 220 keeper?"). Veterans can also fill in the many parameters and then share a link to the exact search with new players who might not know what exactly to look for.

You can find TinkerFite here. Also make sure to check out his implant designer TinkerPlants and dynamic nuke table TinkerNukes to decide which Nano-technician nukes best fit your skills.

You can also find TinkerTools and many other tools made over the years here on AO-Universe in the links section.

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Re: Community - TinkerTools

Post by Cariadast » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:14 pm

Please leave this post stickied.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

semkd

Post by semkd » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:55 pm

"The Anarchy Online community continues to amaze me with the various cool tools..."

Can't say it about FC, which hadn't update the game since 2009.

Drelkag

Post by Drelkag » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:55 am

Just found these the other day. Great collection.