506 - PvP Daily Mission

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Saavick
AOU Content Editor

506 - PvP Daily Mission

Post by Saavick » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:41 pm

Discuss the Article 'PvP Daily Mission' on this thread -- To view this article, please click here.

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:41 pm

I've updated the guide to add the mission for Tarasque, and to specify the rewards for each of the missions, including whether or not they update Palmiero's Freelancer's Inc mission.

Hannobal

Re: 506 - PvP Daily Mission

Post by Hannobal » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:30 pm

Each of the battlestation rounds counts towards Freelancers Inc completion, so the daily three rounds of "Tipping the scales" can complete Freelancers Inc mission in a single day.

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Re: 506 - PvP Daily Mission

Post by Cariadast » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:43 pm

Hannobal wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:30 pm
Each of the battlestation rounds counts towards Freelancers Inc completion, so the daily three rounds of "Tipping the scales" can complete Freelancers Inc mission in a single day.

This info is already in this guide and linked to our ICC guide under Battle Stations section of the guide :) The ability to complete it in a timely manner is dependent on several things including the server being played on. Thank you for pointing that out! It's appreciated :)
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher