134 - Virral Triumvirate Egg

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Saavick
AOU Content Editor

134 - Virral Triumvirate Egg

Post by Saavick » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:15 pm

Discuss the Article 'Virral Triumvirate Egg' on this thread -- To view this article, please click here.

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Post by Saavick » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:15 pm

I have edited this guide to correct the order of the tradeskill processes and the improve the formatting.

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Re: 134 - Virral Triumvirate Egg

Post by Saavick » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:13 pm

I've edited this guide to fix a broken link to the Smugglers Den guide.

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:56 am

Anonymous wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:29 pm
Nano Circuitry Wire
1x, QL 95+
The above is incorrect, should read QL 200+. Example: using QL 98 fits the "QL 95+" description, but will result in tradeskill failure if Robot Junk used has QL 200+, and Robot Junk can go up to QL 400.
All combos in this guide are based on the lowest requirement of QL 190 for the Soul Frag, Robot Junk, and Gold Ingots. Any other/higher QL that players may be using is for them to work through. With that in mind, QL 200 is not required (unless you are using a QL 400 Robot Junk, which would be exceedingly rare to even find), and QL 95+ is correct as listed for the purpose of this guide. (The 95 with a + indicates they may require a QL higher than 95).

To confirm QL 95 as the correct base QL I did several run-throughs of creating VTE.

At the point where Nano Circuitry Wire was required, I used a QL 93 Nano Circuitry Wire, on a QL 190 Nano Sensor. The combo failed, and the message the game system returned:

"Nano Circuitry Wire" is of a too low quality level. With "Nano Sensor" at quality of 190 , the "Nano Circuitry Wire" must be at least at quality 95.
*Which is 50% of the QL 190 Nano Sensor.

Using a QL 190 Robot Junk to create a QL 190 Nano Sensor, then applying a QL 95 Nano Circuitry Wire successfully created a QL 190 Interfaced Nano Sensor.

I also did a run-through with QL 200 Soul Frags, Robot Junk, and Gold Ingots.

At the point where Nano Circuitry Wire was required, I used a QL 95 Nano Circuitry Wire, on a QL 200 Nano Sensor. The combo failed, and the message the game system returned:

"Nano Circuitry Wire" is of a too low quality level. With "Nano Sensor" at quality of 200 , the "Nano Circuitry Wire" must be at least at quality 100.
*Confirming the Nano Circuitry Wire needs to be 50% of the Nano Sensor.

Using a QL 200 Robot Junk to create a QL 200 Nano Sensor, then applying a QL 100 Nano Circuitry Wire successfully created a QL 200 Interfaced Nano Sensor.

Anonymous wrote:
Wire Drawing Machine is missing QL requirements in the article, but needs to be QL 75+ for a guaranteed success (QL 57-74 will work when QL of Gold Ingots used isn't too high, QL 56- will always fail).
This is not accurate. In the process portion of this guide, it lists that "The Wire Drawing Machine must be at least 30% of the QL of the Ingot.". This makes QL 57 the lowest QL usable when a QL 190 Gold Ingot is used, or QL 60 when a QL 200 Ingot is used, etc.

"Wire Drawing Machine" is of a too low quality level. With "Liquid Gold" at quality of 190 , the "Wire Drawing Machine" must be at least at quality 57.

"Wire Drawing Machine" is of a too low quality level. With "Liquid Gold" at quality of 200 , the "Wire Drawing Machine" must be at least at quality 60.
Anonymous wrote:
Also worth nothing that Jensen Gem Cutter, Screwdriver, Wire Drawing Machine are not consumed in the process and can be reused to craft more eggs.
AO is a thinking person's game. Our goal isn't to provide every detail but to guide the player in how to work out their next moves. However, and with that in mind, seeing the merit in your train of thought, certain verified points could be added to this guide.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Post by Cariadast » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:05 pm

With info brought to attention by Anonymous (thank you), and some items needing to be addressed that were on our own list:

Rearranged some of the guide
Verified the QL info
Noted All QLs listed are based on the lowest required QL 190 Soul Frags, Robot Junk, and Gold Ingots needed.
Noted that Using higher QL in these items may require higher QLs in Wire Drawing Machine and Nano Circuitry Wire.
Noted that Jensen Gem Cutter, Screwdriver, Wire Drawing Machine do not get consumed and may be reused.
Added to the process window that the Nano Circuitry Wire must be at least 50% of the QL of the Nano Sensor.

*Some of the [item]s are not properly displaying images. This seems to be an AOItems issue and not currently resolvable on our end.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher