569 - Famous Last Words

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!

569 - Famous Last Words

Postby xaatxuun » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Discuss the Article 'Famous Last Words' on this thread.
To view this article, please click here.
xaatxuun

Postby xaatxuun » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:31 pm

This is a retarded Mission and should be deleteed from the game, I could probably level faster killing grey mobs with only getting 1xp, then it will take to get the six pages.
After almost, 2 hours of searching I gave up

Your guide would be better if it listed which pages are needed, going to each location and never getting the correct page (same page a gazillion times) is frustrating enough, but If I knew I had all six, that would remove the frustration then running back and finding you still don't have the correct pages, to have to run back and keep looking. I would rather not have any pages that are not needed (deleted from Inventory) then carry extra of something that wont complete the mission
xaatxuun

Re: 569 - Famous Last Words

Postby Llie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:55 pm

The pages respawn randomly, so there is no way to tell you where to get which page. This mission is completely reliant on luck. This mission became a lot harder when it became impossible to pick up pages you already have, so you can't force pages to disappear and respawn.

Complaining about this mission here accomplishes nothing. If you don't like the mission, you can delete it and try for another one in 18 hours, but there is no guarantee you won't get this mission again. If you would like to know which pages exist, you could easily search for them. Here is a link to give you a list of all pages: https://aoitems.com/search/name:phil+and+the+gofles/

If you are still need to know which pages you need to complete the mission:

***SPOILER WARNING***

You need 1174, 1209, 134, 1397, 243, 28, and 747 to complete the mission.

Perhaps it would be easier to remember that 1321 and 1457 are the "bogus" pages.
Llie
AOU Content Editor

Postby Snakebite » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:38 am

Just look at the pages, two of them are very obviously not part of a story, one infact is a recipe (which I intend to try one of these days...).
ImageDon't make me come in there and Moderate you!
Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Postby keune » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:00 am

last line on wrong pages says that this is not the page you want
Mission usually takes from 2 minutes to 1 hour.
keune

Postby Snakebite » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Also, KEEP the 2 duff pages, stick them in your bank till you don't get that quest anymore, then you can't pick them up again!
ImageDon't make me come in there and Moderate you!
Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Return to Knowledge Feedback