1. The article is listed in "Lost Eden" section, but should be listed in "Classic AO" since Battlestations are accessible to froobs and actually give them usable rewards in the way of ICC Commendation tokens via the 4-weekly Palmiero's PvP mission.
2. You can either sign up individually, or as a team. If you signed up as a team, the invite will only come when the entire team can go in, so it may take more time. Once you get invited, click on the accept button and you will get warped inside. This information is outdated. Currently (patch 18.8.32) you cannot signup as a team (despite the help window suggesting this is possible), only individual signups are available. If you are a team leader or a team member - signing up actually signs up only yourself individually, your team status is completely ignored, and other team members are free to signup to the team of the same or opposite color in Battlestation, or not to signup at all. This may result in you fighting a part of your pre-Battlestation team once inside the Battlestation.
3. This room will immediately clear your NCU, so dont bother buffing before you enter the Battle Station. However it will not remove any pets you have cast, and neither will it clear their NCU, so worth buffing them beforehand. However, keep in mind that pets acquired by outside buffs (e.g. Mochams) that you cannot get from your Battlestation team will go into overquipped mode and so become useless until you come out of Battlestation and are able to receive those buffs again.
4. To gain control of these terminals, simply right click on it. Once you R Click it, you have 5 seconds to R Click it again to capture it. This is incorrect, there is a delay of about 16 seconds before the "5 seconds to R Click it again to capture it" will start: 12 seconds to run "NCU Reserved" nano starting from the "Once you R Click it", and roughly 3-4 more seconds for the cooldown of this nano.
5. The more terminals you control, the faster your points tick upwards. - to be more specific there are just 3 cases: (a) controlling 4 terminals gives the tick rate of 1 second, (b) controlling 1, 2 or 3 gives the tick rate of 10 seconds and (c) controlling 0 terminals - a tick of infinity (i.e. no points will ever be accrued).
6. Be careful about exiting Battlestation, since once you touch the "exit" teleporter - there is no warning dialog and you are simply teleported to Newland City with a single Battlestation loyalty point immediately lost.