234 - Spirits Quests

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

234 - Spirits Quests

Post by Snakebite » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Discuss the Article 'Spirits Quests' on this thread.To view this article, please click here.
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:15 pm

One way to overcome this issue is to keep initiating conversations with Yutto until you have 7 samples of Blood in your posession. You can then use a new one on each of Tombstone. The alternative is to find the right Tombstone (You can see it is the right one from its vicinity text :

Gere curam mei finis
Requiem aeternam dona eis,
Et irae absorbeat eas tartarus

The last line is important as that tells you that you found the right one. After you have killed the Spirit of Malace, your mission should update and it is time to return again to One Who Asks The Unasked.
HOW do you initiate the vicinity text?

Herooo0

Mistake in quest line

Post by Herooo0 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:52 pm

http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id=14&pid=234 ----- thats infrno quest
there is a mistake in typeing in the following part
Capture the essence ----->
These spirits are located around 2035 x 1185 in Burning Marshes.

Each of the 5 Essence of Insight should be shift-right-clicked together to make a Essence Mesh of Insight.

Each of the 5 Essence of Clear Thought should be shift-right-clicked together to make a Essence Mesh of Primal Understanding.

Trade the Essence Mesh of Insight, Essence Mesh of Primal Understanding and your Essence of Clear Thought to the yuttos. You will receive a Stabilization Unit as the reward for this part of the questline.

should be Essence of Primal Understanding instead of Essence Of Clear Thought i think
Thank you

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Re: Mistake in quest line

Post by Silvana » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:29 pm

A wrong ID was put in which made the name show up as the other item instead. Right below that it talks more about it and uses the correct information.

Thanks for pointing it out :)

Saavick
AOU Content Editor

Re: 234 - Spirits Quests

Post by Saavick » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:10 pm

Edited to fix a little typo :)

besaidaurocks

Post by besaidaurocks » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:25 am

It is worth noting, I am not sure when it was changed but in 2022 I can confirm that you can start the spirit quest at 150 if you do progerssion to get in.

bitnykk

Post by bitnykk » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:48 pm

Stucked in spirits quest : only 3 tombstones and none is the one working with blood ... anyone knows a fix ?
PS : seems to be a known bug that might autofix after few days, but that means stucked for as long :(

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:22 pm

Probably not much used to you now, but we just used to wipe them all and wait for respawn. Seemed to work ok.

bitnykk

Post by bitnykk » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:44 pm

So finally the tombstones seemed to sort of autofix after 4 days, no downtime afaik. Could be some GM action as i opened a petition (but it didn’t seem to have been managed so i deleted petition after tombs fixed). Mysterious …

PS : i tried to kill all mobs of the zone, nothing changed, and the 3 tombs left weren't attackable nor destroyable by blood use on them :/

bitnykk

Post by bitnykk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:26 pm

Final word : Saavicks replied to me on official forums, saying it's a nice GM that fixed it for us as many other players were stucked too.