1. "How many Tower Fields can my organization own?" - Although there are 7 field types, an organisation can not have more than 5 fields at any one time.
2. Org Advantages - the sum of quality levels of all advantages cannot exceed the double of the sum of quality levels of all Control Towers that the org currently controls. Therefore it is useful to plant the Control Tower with the highest possible quality level permitted by the field.
3. If an org wishes to upgrade the QL of any of its Control Towers to increase the combined QL of its advantages - the control Tower can be manually terminated by the org leader. In this case the org will be locked out for 1 hour from replanting the Control Tower in this field, while all players will be notified of the location where the Control Tower has been manually destroyed, and other orgs can take possession of this field after just 20 minutes.
4. In addition to 2., there is one further restriction - each field allows to have 3 advantages, meaning that an org can never have more than 15 advantages active at any one time (that is for an org with 5 fields).
5. A Control Tower can only be planted by an org member that holds one of the 3 highest ranks of its org. Control Towers do not count towards the limit of towers that a player can plant, so e.g. a level 15 player can plant multiple Control Towers in addition to one other tower.
6. If the attacking organisation has some fields - their gas level will be temporarily switched to 5% for 2 hours once they initiate an attack on another field, and their org leader will be informed. Using an Emergency Neutralizer does not count as initiating an attack.
7. If the attacking organisation has no fields - not only the attacker must first disable the shield of Control Tower with an Emergency Neutralizer, as already mentioned, but the attacker will be additionally PvP flagged for 1 hour.
8. To lose a field, the Control Tower there must be destroyed. However, the Control Tower has a retaliatory shield based on the number of conductors and turrets planted in the same field. Therefore it would be impractical to attack a Control Tower while the field still contains a lot of conductors and turrets.
9. If an org loses a field, it cannot plant a Control Tower there for for 1 hour. The attacking org can plant a Control Tower there immediately, and any other org can plant a Control Tower after 20 minutes. These rules apply regardless of whether the Control Tower was destroyed, or manually terminated by the org leader.
10. Once an attack on the field is initiated - no towers can be planted on the field until the gas level rises to 75% again.
11. The Control Tower has much more hit points and a stronger attack than guardian conductors and turrets of the same quality level.
12. A turret has 5% more hit points than a guardian conductor of the same quality level, however some guardian conductors (e.g. Ransacking, Transfer) provide powerful area debuffs. Therefore for an effective base defence it is best to mix turrets with debuffing conductors.
13. If any tower is damaged, but not destroyed, and the attack is interrupted, the tower will self-regenerate its health points over time.
14. All towers have ranged attack with a long range. Control Towers hit with energy damage, while other towers hit with projectile damage.