Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
- Sir Bot
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:00 am
Discuss the Article 'Living Cyber Armor' on this thread.To view this article, please click here
If you do pick the carbon rock up - it's not necessary to start again - just place it on the ground anywhere and then use the ore extractor.
- AOU Site Manager
- Posts: 1778
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:23 am
- Location: Jobe Harbor
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:39 am
Patch 18.7 changes:
1. In the search this article comes up as being relevant for levels 1-50, but the armor is actually relevant for levels 1-200.
2. This is no longer relevant:
"Most professions will want to put maximum IP into their intelligence and psychic skills in order to have trickle down for nano skills, maximum nano points, and nano delta anyways, so the requirement isn't unreasonable at these low levels."
3. This is wrong, max QL is now 200 (not 50):
Here are the stats for the highest QL that Living Cyber Armor can be upgraded to:
- AOU Content Editor
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:09 pm
- Location: Netherlands
Thanks Trajgek for your suggestions! I have updated this guide with the following changes:
- Players of all levels, 1-220, can do these quests. I was surprised by this, but I verified it in game 21 June 2020.
- The armour itself levels up to QL 200.
- The normal Cyber Armour Boots you need for the boots mission are no longer sold in basic shops, but in specialised armour shops. I've added the coordinates to a few of them.
- The displayed stats are now based on QL 200 armour, rather than QL 50. Thanks to AO Setups for the item info.