Vanya Sanc. Quest

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

n00kie

Vanya Sanc. Quest

Post by n00kie » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:47 am

Hi all! I Have trouble with this quest,i cant find 5 mob named Devoted Cama Mea-Mara.But in guide this mob is called Devoted Cama Zean-Mara.Tell me pliz where is mob i need,or should i must do on this situation =)

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:50 am

We did the quest on our alts, and wrote down the names we were asked for, it seems we completed it before a change - that change happened with the Penumbra questlines being introduced.

So with regards to the name, I did a search in the AO forum and found this thread: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=505129 Which states there has actually been a change.

At this moment in time I have no idea where this new mob is that you need to find - does your mission description not give any coords or an "upload to map" function?

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:58 pm

[img]http://www.ao-universe.com/website/imag ... n_mara.jpg[/img]
Think this is the mob you're looking for. It's located in that hidden walley (passage is past those spirits you need to tab for garden key)
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:43 pm

Is that not the one listed in the guide Tr? or the mob that n00kie posted?

The link I popped in to the AO forum states that the mob it used to be had its name changed to a blue name which means its no longer killable.

Nadab

Post by Nadab » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:02 pm

Okkies... I just finished this quest last week... when you go into this village, which is in the back of the cave, and make your way up to the upper levels you will see a bridge out to the center of the village.... the Zean-Mara is out there... don't go out there but continue left of the bridge to another group of redeemed... Devoted Cama Mea-Mara is found there.
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Fourthaid
AOU Content Editor

Post by Fourthaid » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:55 am

You can find the quest mob at:

- 1896.9, 2554.7, 76.7

The name is Devoted Cama Mea-Mara

and here is an image of the map where he is located:

[img]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3992/aouox0.jpg[/img]

Hope that helps :)

(and yes, necro :P )

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:27 am

That was the "old" mob in that part of the quest Quilluck. The correct mob is as Trgeorge stated, and as shown in our guide here : http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?sit ... k=2&id=258 hence why we removed the image that you have hosted on imageshack from our guide.

Fourthaid
AOU Content Editor

Post by Fourthaid » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:15 am

"Devoted Cama Zean-Mara" which is listed in that chain of the quest-guide as who to kill:
1: Is unattackable (Quest mob, blue name and everything)
2: Is not named in the quest description

As is mentioned in the Xan civilization quest there is only one part of the quest that is sided, and I will assume that Clans will have to talk to "Devoted Cama Zean-Mara", and that is why they must've changed the mob that needed to be killed for the Vanya sanctuary quest. For whatever reason, the information in your guide was not correct as of last night :)

The name that was listed in the quest description when I helped an org mate with this last night however was "Devoted Cama Mea-Mara" and he is attackable. Also as you can see from Nadab's reply he too had to, back in oct 2007, kill Devoted Cama Mea-Mara. So it would seem that there was not made a change to the guide after the Clan side of the penumbra quest "bugged" the sanctuary quest (Last updated on 12.03.2006 by Ukblizzard)

Also some more links for reference.

(also the images i tossed together myself, not from your guide)

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 am

Ahh, then I apologise.

The last update I made was not dated in the guide as I purely put a new image in - all I did was call it the same name on the server so it would link to the new image.

But, if you just did the quest and found our data to be incorrect I will update the guide. Thank you for your input, and for the image which you made look just like mine and the same width dimension - its appreciated :)