332 - Arul Saba (shop)

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
Post Reply
User avatar
Saavick
AOU Content Editor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:09 pm

332 - Arul Saba (shop)

Post by Saavick » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:08 am

Discuss the Article 'Arul Saba (shop)' on this thread -- To view this article, please click here.

User avatar
Saavick
AOU Content Editor
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Saavick » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:08 am

I have updated this guide to reflect the changes to RK general stores, which now also stock Unbalanced Bracelet Blueprints.

Oaklanoc
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:45 am

Re: 332 - Arul Saba (shop)

Post by Oaklanoc » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:47 am

Where is this guy at? What is ISP?

User avatar
Khuri
AOU Site Manager
Posts: 746
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:57 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 332 - Arul Saba (shop)

Post by Khuri » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:59 am

I think it's supposed to be IPS, see here:
https://www.ao-universe.com/guides/clas ... ctionary#9
IPS Independent Professionals Society: The name of the buildings in Jobe where nano formulas are sold

Oaklanoc
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:45 am

Re: 332 - Arul Saba (shop)

Post by Oaklanoc » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:52 pm

Thanks I did find him in IPS on the JOBE Market platform, they need to correct the already excellent guide.
I wouldn't play AO if it weren't for the guides on this site.

User avatar
Khuri
AOU Site Manager
Posts: 746
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:57 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 332 - Arul Saba (shop)

Post by Khuri » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Thanks, I've corrected the Typo in the guide and added what IPS stands for.

User avatar
Cariadast
AOU Assistant Site Manager
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: 332 - Arul Saba (shop)

Post by Cariadast » Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:34 am

Added a waypoint for him and mentioned he stands against the wall.
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Assistant Site Manager
AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher

Post Reply