287 - Bacchante's Anun Wings

Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
WAusJackBauer

287 - Bacchante's Anun Wings

Post by WAusJackBauer » Wed May 17, 2023 2:02 am

Discuss the Article 'Bacchante's Anun Wings' on this thread -- To view this article, please click here.

WAusJackBauer

Post by WAusJackBauer » Wed May 17, 2023 2:02 am

Small grammar issue - "First one is that meat used for it,Anun Leg"

There should be a space after the full stop.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Re:

Post by Snakebite » Thu May 18, 2023 12:07 pm

WAusJackBauer wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 2:02 am
Small grammar issue - "First one is that meat used for it,Anun Leg"

There should be a space after the full stop.
Expanding on that..:

I suggest further changes. I haven't used the link formatting, but you get the idea! :D

Change:
This tradeskill took a while to figure out. After all, a meal that adds 50 fire damage for 30 seconds sounds like a sweet deal. But this wouldn't be AO, if there wouldn't be a catch or two. First one is that meat used for it,Anun Leg, has a rare drop chance from various Anun mobs scattered around Rubi-Ka. Second is that tool needed doesn't only have to be withing 80% of meat, but in this case name of it also matters. Tool is actually a weapon and needs to be named either : Quality E-Beamer, Balanced E-Beamer, Fine-Tuned E-Beamer, Deluxe E-Beamer, Premium E-Beamer or simply E-Beamer. Good news is that those weapons can be either bought from Weapon shop terminals, missioned for or even built using those Construction Manuals.
With all this complications, creating this spicy meal is straightforward enough.

To:
This tradeskill took a while to figure out. After all, a meal that adds 50 fire damage for 30 seconds sounds like a sweet deal. But this wouldn't be AO if there wasn't a catch or two. First one is that the meat used for it (Anun Leg), is a relatively rare drop from various Anun mobs scattered around Rubi-Ka. Second one is that the tool needed not only has to be within 80% of the leg, but in this case the name of it also matters. The tool is actually a weapon and needs to be named either : Quality E-Beamer, Balanced E-Beamer, Fine-Tuned E-Beamer, Deluxe E-Beamer, Premium E-Beamer or simply E-Beamer. Good news is that those weapons can be either bought from Weapon shop terminals, missioned for or even built using Construction Manuals.
But even with all these complications, creating this spicy meal is straightforward enough.
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Cariadast
AOU Content Editor

Re: 287 - Bacchante's Anun Wings

Post by Cariadast » Thu May 25, 2023 1:15 am

Spelling errors corrected
Reformated paragraphs for easier reading
jacqueline of all trades, master of almost none :D Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl :D

Articles, Guides, Forums, News

AOU Staff Member
AOU Forum Moderator
AOU Content Editor
AOU Content Researcher