Please use the Comment Feature on a guides page!
- AOU Forum Moderator
- Posts: 3460
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:32 am
- Location: North-East England
line wrote:the Old Bones has changed image again.. now it looks like OLD BONES.. finally.
i have the screenshot.. but dont seem to find how to upload.
Actually, it's been like that for a while now... I was quite surprised too!
That last line was actually mine... Moderator powers at work...
Also, don't post tired..! lol.
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm
- Location: Norway
Coordinates for Diviner Ocra Path-Yeol is wrong. It's actually at /waypoint 930 1540 4880.
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:53 pm
Thanx ! Trusting your info & corrected, didn't verify.
- AOU Content Editor
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:09 pm
- Location: Netherlands
I have updated the guide to make the following two changes:
- Added a note about selecting the Old Beit Bones before picking them up.
- Added a new screenshot of the Old Beit Bones. Thanks Starkness!
For those interested, Old Beit Bones originally looked like this:
They were then changed in patch 18.4.8 (October 2011) to look like a chest:
And then again in patch 18.6.12 (May 2014) to look like a rib cage:
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Updated to reflect the Great Mother and alter. Scepter must be r clicked in inventory, (NOT picked up and r clicked on alter), or it can glitch out and visually delete the scepter.
jacqueline of all, master of none
Im the "Give me a day or so....I'll learn, I'll fix and I'll do it" girl
Articles, Guides, Forums, News
AOU Staff Member