CoH spawn time adjustment

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
Mezz

CoH spawn time adjustment

Post by Mezz » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:47 pm

Great guide btw, much easier to digest than many others I've bumped into.

One slight timing issue with the Cenobite spawns quoted as 20 - 30 minutes. After camping here for 2 days I've never had them respawn faster than 1 hour.

NB: They also drop panthers which isn't in the loot list you have although I have to admit that they're the rarest drops.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:49 pm

Thanks Mezz, it will be looked at :D

fenlaz

Post by fenlaz » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:07 am

hi all. I'd like to know if someone else know how a single toon can enter in CoH alone. :D

Weeping Willow

Post by Weeping Willow » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:26 pm

fenlaz wrote:hi all. I'd like to know if someone else know how a single toon can enter in CoH alone. :D
wipe mobs, click on 1st lever ... run like hell to 2nd lever .. run like hell to door ...

see it done ...

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:35 pm

Weeping Willow wrote:
fenlaz wrote:hi all. I'd like to know if someone else know how a single toon can enter in CoH alone. :D
wipe mobs, click on 1st lever ... run like hell to 2nd lever .. run like hell to door ...

see it done ...
Yup, that's about it... You need to be DAMN fast to do this, & what happens is you tend to then run straight into a mob on the other side of the door (when you eventualy do get in...).

Assuming you are over the level req for CoH, then you've just been warped in by a friendly Engi anyway, most Engies will switch one of the leavers for you if you ask them nicely...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

fenlaz

Post by fenlaz » Mon May 07, 2007 4:23 pm

i wanted to say without running like hell. go to the left kill the mob and watch by the grid the inside lever. try to move it: you can ^^ without running ^^
have FUN !!!