Npc raiders & Mercs

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
Cosmoo

Npc raiders & Mercs

Post by Cosmoo » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:50 am

I was thinking that 2 make the PvP a bit more interesting there could be Npcs Raiding Towns Like Every outher day.It would have a set # of Npcs(lets say 12) at lv150 and a leader Npc at lv 200.IF players wanted to add to the npc count thay would pay a certan amount and get 2 add 3 Npcs at 3/4 of there lv with equipment thay give to them.When the Npc Raid group leaves the place thay started at(Capitals) and would go at a random root to a opposing side(Clan goes fromAthen 2 Lush Feilds by water & from there marchs to Rome) and destroy nething that gets in the way (like anouther Npc Raid group). My outhe idea is 2 have mercs that players can hire after thay do a certan race/side quest.The merc would b 3/4 of the players lv, would need equipment, & would eat up the players credits.When the player ran out of credits the merc would have a 95/5 percent 2 eather just leave(95)or battle(5) the player.Also if a merc died from anouther pc, that player could take whatever the merc had on them.Mercs would be a enforcer/solder with any wepon u want.
mabye next expanshion
....and thats the story of how i ate 450lb of skittles & didnt die

Eomaia

Post by Eomaia » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:08 pm

It might be better to make suggestions about things we actually have some degree of control over. :wink:
Nanomage Meta-Physicist, Level 207, Section 4 (on contract with Chaotic Order,) Atlantean (RK1)