voicepacks

Got an idea for a site feature, a suggestion for an article, or spotted an error we made, feel free to post it here.
Guests can post here!
Templar2

voicepacks

Post by Templar2 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:43 pm

with LE and the Battle stations i wondered if you would be revamping the line of fire voicepack, which is really cool.
i was thinking along the lines of...

"assulting target B"
"enemy raid on mid point"
"hold the target"
"dig in"
"move to target A"

etc
so it can be used to issue team commands easier in bs, and make it waaay cooler.

im guessing this would be a huge project though to undertake.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:48 pm

I've been toying with the idea of making one for a while.. not sure how my accent would carry those commands - but well, I think I could have fun doing that... as well as Uragon sitting laughing at me while listening to me say the words over and over!!

Saying that though, if anyone else in the community feels like taking on this challenge, I am positive we could look into hosting the packs here!

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:48 pm

Ukblizzard wrote:I've been toying with the idea of making one for a while.. not sure how my accent would carry those commands - but well, I think I could have fun doing that... as well as Uragon sitting laughing at me while listening to me say the words over and over!!

Saying that though, if anyone else in the community feels like taking on this challenge, I am positive we could look into hosting the packs here!
New Poll fodder?
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Templar2

Post by Templar2 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:01 am

hehe, would like to but my voice is gimpy, and vry not right, for a military style thing. otherwise i would help.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:40 am

hehe well my English female one might not be too great either for it, but it would be a fun project if I can find the time :)