Social/Roleplaying - New Atlantean Server OOC RP Bot

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Site Managers, Forum Moderators

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Social/Roleplaying - New Atlantean Server OOC RP Bot

Post by Windguaerd » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Agrestus, a well known Atlantean Roleplayer is running a OOC bot for Roleplayers new and old, to aid with organizing RP, meeting new Roleplayers and just talking about anything. anyone's open to join as long as the reception and attitude is good. Naxsina has kindly hosting the bot.

You can join the bot by typing /tell Network !join in-game. It's been online for a few weeks during a test trial and so far it's been very active with Roleplayers communicating and having a good time.

If you're interested in this project, maybe have ideas, suggestions or comments please contact Agrestus in-game, he currently is having some issues with his account at the Official Forums.

AOU fully supports this project and we encourage all Atlantean Roleplayers to check it out.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Krishina

Post by Krishina » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 am

Is there anything similar on Rimor? *is thinking she's going to have to make a character on RK1 just to get any roleplay* :(
Krishina: Level 100 Engineer, RK2

Looking for a toe in the AO rp door.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 am

I don't think we're very RP related over on Dim2, there are RP Orgs, although I don't have a clue who they are... :(
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 am

In the completely un-biased and professional manner... RK1 is better for RP :)

Krishina

Post by Krishina » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Sadly I have to agree. But I love my engi to much to give her up.
Krishina: Level 100 Engineer, RK2

Looking for a toe in the AO rp door.

Silvana
AOU Site Manager

Post by Silvana » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:36 pm

I know it isn't the preferable option, but I think they still have dimension transfers for a price.

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:52 pm

There is no dimension transfer available from RK2 to RK1. That's RK3 you were thinking of that could transfer to 1 or 2, and everyone can copy over a character to Test. But no 1->2 or 2->1 movement.

Anyways, not sure on the current status but there was some discussion about a then-new OOC RP bot called Rpchat on Rimor here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=568817

Hope that helps!

Demoder
AOU 3rd Party Developer

Post by Demoder » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Might also want to check the official bot: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=579082

Bubbacrush

Post by Bubbacrush » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Yes. There is an official OOC RP bot on RK2. Don't let anyone fool you.

I run a RP styled org, but its not as hardcore as some have been in the past. We offer it as part of our theme, but if you aren't interested we dont push it on you.

/tell RPchat !join. Ahndramoriel (aka Ahndracorvid on the forums) runs it with a couple of us other admins. It's been quiet lately, but it is invaluable to me personally.

If roleplayers are hard to find, I can point you out some of the best on the server.

Foosball33
Stanimir
Falikos
Dagget
Ahndramoriel (aka Blackbird, Medicorvid, Denaligunner, Silverquill, a host of others.)
Simehiri
Gustavis
Keldros
Mrtrox
Nulion

As I am certain some may say here, rk1 and 2 have had a sort of sibling rivalry when it came to who has 'the best RP' and i certainly could just plug us as opposed to them. Lately, with whats left of the RP on Rimor, we are hoping to have a much more integrated community. We readily welcome roleplayers from any server to come and at least spend time with us. I have spoken off and on with more then a few long standing members of rk1 and found some of their company quite enjoyable as well. Indeed, I can actually brag having more then two rk1 org presidents (both clan and omni) with alts in my org just for laughs and kicks.
-----------
Bubbacrush
President of Steadfast.
RK2