Community - Froob access to HQs incoming!!

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Site Managers, Forum Moderators

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Community - Froob access to HQs incoming!!

Post by Ukblizzard » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Means posted this this afternoon in the official AO Forums:
This update also sees something we have been wanting for the Free players for a very very long time...access to Organization Headquarters. The free members of your organizations will now be able to meet with the rest of your organization where they always should have been...in the place built for it.
I know my organisation will certainly welcome this.. having our monthly meeting inside the HQ will be much better than all sitting outside of it!!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showpo ... stcount=10

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 am

I have talked to Means several times about this over the last year, not being able to use the HQ for Org meetings without excluding our fr00b members was just not acceptable, and it turned out that Means had ALWAYS been of the same mind but there were always more important things to have the FC team working on.

I'd like to think that my nudging of him about it set him off in a whirlwind about it, but there's just no way to prove this, unless Means would like to post here to confirm it... lol.

All in all, I'm happy to say that at least AOU had SOME small influence in this SERIOUSLY beneficial social change.

Hope you all enjoy it! :mrgreen:
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Gimpeline
LPA Founder

Post by Gimpeline » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:59 am

I'm sure a few with daddys creditcard will complain, but I think this is really good news
Lise "Gimpeline" EverwhiteOmni-MiningLeet Protection Agency