Working for better customer service in Anarchy Online

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Arrien

Post by Arrien » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:56 am

Yes, snakebite, I am refering only to the paid representatives of Customer Support, not to the ARK staff who I feel are much better representatives of the company than those who are paid to represent it.
Stillian wrote:Funcom is not required to tell anyone about the why's and wheretofors of a ban, @Threadstarter. That is not a reasonable complaint.
Excuse me? If I am banned, having paid for a term of service which is now being denied to me, I absolutely believe that the reason for the ban should be justified to me.

Mistakes can and do happen, and if Funcom is not required to justify their actions, people could end up banned from the game because of no actions at all on their part.

Stillian

Post by Stillian » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:32 am

What you believe is rather irrelevant, they are not required to explain bans to anyone. Especially since information on exploits or other bannable offenses may come to light from these explanations.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:46 pm

This is true, by these rules, if the servers got overcrowded FC could (acting within it's own eula) ban a bunch of ppl just to bring server load down!

Think about that one!
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!