The AO Tradeskill Tool is a variant of my AO Bag Tool
that simulates left clicking on a tradeskill tool and then shift+right clicking on target items to combine for the tradeskilling process.
v1.0: Google Drive Link
How to use AO Tradeskill Tool:
1. Run Anarchy Online in windowed mode (Borderless also works)
2. In Anarchy Online, Enable "auto arrange > Unsorted" on your inventory.
3. In Anarchy Online, place the tradeskill tool you wish to use in the square before the other parts in the tradeskill sequence in your inventory.
4. In Anarchy Online, place the related tradeskill parts after the tradeskill tool in your inventory.
5. In AO Tradeskill Tool, enter the number of items to be combined (if you overshoot the number, probably no big deal; the program will just keep using the tradeskill tool on parts you've already converted).
5. In AO Tradeskill Tool, Click the "Set" button next to "Tool Location" and then click on the inventory slot of the tool you wish to combine. For multi-monitor users, please note: when you click Set, the program will detect the next click on the same screen that AO Tradeskill Tool is on.
6. In AO Tradeskill Tool, Click the "Set" button next to "Target Location" and then click on the first inventory slot of the items you wish to combine the tradeskill tool with. For multi-monitor users, please note: when you click Set, the program will detect the next click on the same screen that AO Tradeskill Tool is on.
7. In AO Tradeskill Tool, Click "Combine"
8. Keep your mouse still and wait for the combining to resolve.
If you enjoy this program, please spread the word about it. I’ve always been a fan of how integral ClickSaver has been and if my first programs could become even a fraction as popular I’ll be happy.
If you feel so inclined, please consider donating to me via: paypal.me/AlanDSaster
All features of this program are free and I’ve made sure to keep the donation link within it unobtrusive, only appearing in the instructions help form and the about form. There is no paywall.