OT Tailor

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

sponsor

OT Tailor

Post by sponsor » Tue May 25, 2010 11:19 am

You write what he sell this suits, but he selling normal not special.
And to gain special issue you need to do quest with this pieces of rollerrat, and each breed get his unique suit.
Atrox=Black
Solitus=Grey
Nanomage=Executive
Opifex=Intern-Op

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Tue May 25, 2010 11:28 am

Thanks Sponsor, I will add the guide to our to do listing so we can get more information about the questline he has for the clothing but I will add some of your comments to the guide now so it is not incorrect.

Thank you!!

Lupe

Post by Lupe » Tue May 25, 2010 10:05 pm

It should probably be noted in the guide that in order to avoid getting unwanted armor pieces as reward, it's possible to inspect the quest reward and abandon the quest if you don't want the piece. request a new armor quest if needed and verify the reward. Repeat as needed to avoid unnecessary rollerrat hunting...

Also, the type of special issue armor is not restricted to the race that obtain them. Any race can use the type of special isue armor they prefer; the only limitation is what type of special issue armor a race can get as quest reward.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Wed May 26, 2010 7:57 am

Thanks Lupe, I think one of the team needs to go and speak to the tailor and get the details in there and some more screenshots. However, I will add the information you have given when I get home so that if anyone reads it in the mean time.. it is a little more complete than it is already :)