Dreams of Anarchy - Perpetual Wastelands

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Dreams of Anarchy - Perpetual Wastelands

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:05 am

This thread is to discuss the article "Dreams of Anarchy - Perpetual Wastelands".
Last edited by Windguaerd on Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:23 pm

About the road that goes nowhere... How about a new Playfield at the end of it??? :lol:

I like the 'infiltration' idea for a Mission...

The Dust Brigade is way way out of date... The loot items were nice in the day but they are pointless today mostly. New (more uber) loot would be a great thing, I was incredibly dissapointed when my Org took him down :cry:

The Mantis hive, yeah, I was confused & dissapointed that there was no Queen there too, a 2nd place to get Eggs from would be realy nice.

wyldebeast

Post by wyldebeast » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:24 am

I like what I'm reading. Keep up the work and let us see some more ideas. This could get real exciting real fast.

/wylde
/wyldebeast of clan Vengeance

Sorceress

Post by Sorceress » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:06 pm

I vote for a new playfield too!!

Maybe add a story about it including some terraforming scientist group that has moved over there and worked with terraforming the place for some while.
Maybe the reason is cause they stumbled upon some ancient technology dating to the Xan or even the Kyr'ozch aliens. Which would in turn add a new boss encounter and some new phat lewt that is worth getting.

Maybe the playfield is filled with traces of this ancient tech or even some ruins or ships which can be entered. (More static Dungeons FTW! )

Would be cool to see a static dungeon with some Xan descendants that have been living underground since RK and SL split apart.

I am ranting now.....
But I just have soooooo many ideas about making RK a better place to game, since I love RK ALOT more then SL (Everquest in Space as I like to call it). And Windguaerd really ignited a creative spark here :wink: