Noob question about Lost Eden

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Akozz

Noob question about Lost Eden

Post by Akozz » Thu May 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Hello

I have my old acc with NW,SL and AI. I want to unfreez it. Do u think it's worth to upgreade it to all expansions with lost eden or just stay with what i have ?
I know there are some new perks in LE but im not sufe how does it works, I mean how do i get LE exp. ? from pvp ?
Could somebody explain ?
Last edited by Akozz on Wed May 27, 2009 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Thu May 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Lost Eden was quite a unique expansion -- it does not have its own experience gain, but instead something new called Victory Points.

It gives Alien Experience in the form of missions, as well as the potential to collect Victory points from these missions.

The Victory Points can also be gained by particiating in Battlestations.

Lost Eden also brought other high level content, which you can look at here : Lost Eden Knowledge Base.

Casorinth

Post by Casorinth » Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 pm

I think he was actually refering to the research, which is just normal xp but rather then it contributing to leveling you up it goes into leveling your research levels up.

And each research level gives a buff

Akozz

Post by Akozz » Thu May 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks

Do You think all those LE bonuses might be usefull for low level player ? Will I feel much difference at 1-100 levels ?

Casorinth

Post by Casorinth » Thu May 07, 2009 5:49 pm

There very nice at all levels what with the first ones generally giving a bit of extra NCU, attack skills, base stats and a couple of proc moves

Akozz

Post by Akozz » Wed May 27, 2009 5:26 pm

I have question about LE researchs. There is 7 for proffesion, can I have them all ? All that are avilible for my breed and prof ? cause in Auno.org I see 70 LE points and 7 "perks", 10 points each.

Im asking cause in SL and AI there is not possible to have all avilible perks.

And one more, if there is any limit how many of hem can I have per level and if so can I remove research once its discovered like SL/AI perks ?

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Wed May 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Research

Research Caps

I think those should help you with both your questions!

Akozz

Post by Akozz » Wed May 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Ukblizzard wrote:Research

Research Caps

I think those should help you with both your questions!

almost :P

there is only lack of info if I can have all researchs, i think I can but i want to make sure before i choose one

edit:

ok, i've asked in game, all clear