Planning from level 20 to 200 Soldier.

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

pominator

Planning from level 20 to 200 Soldier.

Post by pominator » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:32 am

All i need is where to put my ip. I am currently a free player but when I hit around 100 I plan to change to a paid account, and I want to have the Premium Ofab Armor and Premium Ofab Mark IV (I think that's it's name, the Ofab Assault Rifle). What are the best places to put my IP? Thank you for your help.

Nadab

Post by Nadab » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:46 pm

I would point you here .... Tepamina's Soldier Guide

I think this will answer most of your questions... As for the Ofab stuff... I don't do Battle Stations, so I'm not a good person to answer that part. I do believe that most soldiers use the Dust Brigrade Shark as opposed to the Ofab assault rifle.

Also, I would like to make you aware of the Knowledge section on left side of the web page.....

<===== Classic AO... there is some great information there that would apply to you as a free account. The people here at AOU have taken great pains to provide as much information as possible on AO to make the game enjoyable to all levels of play.

Kuddos to Khuri and her merry group of code leets!
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Casorinth

Post by Casorinth » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 pm

if you want Ofab you'll either be doing battle station pvp or doing alot of alien missions (which needs a team to get) and yeah at higher levels you want to get the dreadloch enhanced shark over the OFAB Shark MK 6

As for everything else, yeah check out the guides and such in knowledge section and what not