A Calling!! (help me)

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Stevieb

A Calling!! (help me)

Post by Stevieb » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:46 pm

Im severely bored already, i am a few weeks into my holiday and am bored as anything in all truth, im going to resubscribe at the end of this month i think, as my subscription just got frozen, i cant really find anything to quench my boredom, which leads me to ask for people...:)

Is there anybody on AO or AOU that is around 16-17, not a complete nerd, and lives in the UK, preferably in the south west, please get back to me :P

p.s. no pedofiles please...but girls pretending to be older or younger is fine ;) nvm...yeh...help

this is my plee for help

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Hmm.. well if you are thinking of it being a pixel type friendship - we have some English people, not complete nerd.. more crazy people, some people, perhaps not English, but that speak English aged 16 to 17ish in Omni-Pol.

We dont have any people pretending to be girls though.. thats like female man pixels and that scares people.

*shuts up*

Stevieb

Post by Stevieb » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 pm

i dont want guys pretending to be girls :o :/ eww, thoguh someone to join me might be fun :P

can i get a mass list of people who are my age :P
and who are in the same position, its no good if they have no need to talk :P

Stevieb

Post by Stevieb » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:11 pm

nevermind, nobody neesd to help really il do another post, maybe thatl bring more attention...