Sector10 AI Playfield

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Delbo

Sector10 AI Playfield

Post by Delbo » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:08 am

What lv do you have to be to start playing Sector 10 and can someone recommend a web site that has more information about Alien Invasion ?

Nadab

Post by Nadab » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:10 pm

I believe you can start in Sector 10 at level 100... but not sure, as that came out after all my toons were 150+

I did look to the left under Knowledge, Alien Invasion for more info, but there doesn't seem to be a guide for Sector 10....

Hmmmm.... guess maybe Tregeorge, Khuri, and Uk are too busy kanoodling with SOS in Rompa's.... heh heh j/k
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Hmmmm.... guess maybe Tregeorge, Khuri, and Uk are too busy kanoodling with SOS in Rompa's.... heh heh j/k
I think its more on the lines of noone really has an alt in the right level range at the moment ;)

Sorry, its on the to do list for AOU! As for another guide, try here http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=498975

Nadab

Post by Nadab » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:48 pm

Ukblizzard wrote:
I think its more on the lines of noone really has an alt in the right level range at the moment ;)

Sorry, its on the to do list for AOU! As for another guide, try here http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=498975
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo in trouble with OP now!
Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich********Corporal, Omni-Pol Field Ops**********T-Sgt1C Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, retired"If I'm the agent Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?"Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich