Bureaucrat suit?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Skrillex

Bureaucrat suit?

Post by Skrillex » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:33 am

What is the lowest level I can wear a suit at, and how would I go about obtaining it?

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:54 am

You can wear one at level 1, if you manage to find one. They are nodrop chest loot and exist in quality levels 1 through to 200. So you'll have to do Rubi-Ka missions and loot all containers on the floor. Good luck!

Casorinth

Post by Casorinth » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:06 pm

Depends if your talking about the generic drop one, or the tradeskilled sided ones.

The generic drop one you'll just have to get lucky and find drop, and most likely be able to wear it there and then, the tradeskilled ones are a bit different.

First of all you need to acquire a form depending on your sided faction:

Sealed Order XITL-0127 for omni
Sealed Order BLCG-7791 for clan

or either for neutral, then you gotta go through the tradeskill process

http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?sit ... nk=0&id=74 has the full guide on how to make em.

I don't know where the forms are dropping these days mind, not since they changed biomare, does the foreman still drop them?

but I do suggest only building the ql 80 suit if you get it, to save having to get more forms, 297 psychology is pretty easy to get even at the lower levels

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:54 pm

Casorinth wrote:I don't know where the forms are dropping these days mind, not since they changed biomare, does the foreman still drop them?
*cough*Lab Director*cough*

But yeah
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Casorinth

Post by Casorinth » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Its been ages since I went there, last time was like a year before they changed it ?é?¼_?é?¼