Character?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Skrillex

Character?

Post by Skrillex » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:12 am

[img]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2116/aermorlj7.jpg[/img]

I came across this image, and was wondering which class is this and what armor is that.

Also, if I want this armor do I have to pay?

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 am

This is Unicorn, a NPC. By the looks of it, picture was taken in apf playfields. So you can see it by yourself, go to ICC, run north to landing platform, wait at beacon for shuttle and then then step in center of blue circles that appearn in the ground. It should be somewhere in zone you'll warp to. (At least I think froobs can enter staging zone to apfs, I'm sure you won't be able to enter alien playfields themself).

So even if paying, you won't be able to get such armor.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Skrillex

Post by Skrillex » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 am

I've seen other screenshots, with the same armor in black and such. Even on an Atrox.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 am

The Unicorns in Omni Ent have a darker coloured armour. Still, they are NPCs and not players :)

Casorinth

Post by Casorinth » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:59 am

the only bit that players can get at the moment is the gun, its the lord of envy, smg weapon that drops from the beast, other then that the rest is just an NPC mesh