More noob/froob questions

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

xaatxuun

Post by xaatxuun » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:38 pm

what might help is get 'click saver' and do missions.

The BBI Faithful is sold in the Trader Shop, And you need to be a lvl25+ (or was it lvl15) trader to use the terminal, so in your case you need a trader friend, or a friendly trader that will look for you.

Another thing you can do, is Dyna bosses. If you have the map that shows you the locations of the Dyna Bosses and their levels, look for the Lvl 20 Dyna bosses. for your level that'll be either Omni Forest or Newland Desert . in Newland Desert, just grid to Meeter <?sp? and run west north west.

The alternative to Dyna bosses are team missions. Find someone your level to team with, while getting the team missions, Note: let them know your intentions, that your only reason for team missions is for the loot and to have a boss in the mission, something to that affect. It would not be nice to team with someone then drop them just for your personal gain.
It sounds like your new, so it would not be a bad idea actually go in the mission as a team.
The Boss at the mission objective is just like a Dyna boss and just as hard to deal with. what makes team mission bosses easier to deal with, is it'll have less guards.

Which server are you on ?
My comp is messed up so I would not be able to help you much, but I do have access to a older comp, doing trades I can handle that on the older comp. So if your on RK2 I can have my Trader check the trader terminals for the BBI's for ya.