BIo Material for OFAB weapons

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Kalezian

BIo Material for OFAB weapons

Post by Kalezian » Thu May 15, 2008 9:08 am

okay, well i finally decided to buy an Ofab Shark to twink with [hey, its better than a div 9] untill i can get a Perenium Blaster later on, however to my surprise the Bio-Material i need to upgrade it [type 687] has yet to drop at all since i started doing LE missions, but yet all other types have dropped..

is the type 687 a little more rare than that of the other ones? or am i just doing it wrong?

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Thu May 15, 2008 9:56 am

Game just knows what are you after and prevents it from droping.

(I'm sure everyone felt this way at one time or another). Ok, truth be said, it really seems that some types have worse drops than the others. Altho, in my personal experience, type 687 has (had) good droprate. So maybe you just have bad luck.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Uragon
AOU Community Legend

Post by Uragon » Thu May 15, 2008 2:41 pm

I've had three or four assault rifle upgrades drop on me while farming for SMG upgrades without getting even one SMG upgrade. So I would too assume it's a case of random bad luck. They certainly do drop.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Thu May 15, 2008 3:16 pm

Bad luck for you maybe, but great luck for me and my gun Uragon!! hehe :D