team???

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Scarwound5

team???

Post by Scarwound5 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:40 pm

Whats the easiest way to find a team these days??

i find it hard to team thease days.

I have a org for my lv 49 but its an raiding org with lv 200s and no one can team with me for foremans.

There arent a lot of ppl that can help me take on bosses.

Its possible to find a character that is only here to level instead of take on a dungeon boss(this applies to totw).

My current char is Dukenukem1, server: Atlanten, and im lv 18 and can team up with lv 24s and need to level thru subway.

there arent a lot of looking for team ppl in my lv range.

So..what do I do??

Hahnsoo

Re: team???

Post by Hahnsoo » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Scarwound5 wrote:I have a org for my lv 49 but its an raiding org with lv 200s and no one can team with me for foremans.
Bolded the important part. That's probably your main problem there.

Even in highly active orgs, you won't be able to form "org only" teams all the time. What you need to do is build up some contacts outside of your org. Make friendships with people who are in a similar level range. Be patient and sit around Foreman's, and try to talk with people rather than using them as leveling vehicles. Help them out to do their content first. People really respond if you are gracious.

Also, while level 49 is definitely high enough to tackle some Foreman's content, don't expect to do anything beyond the first Golfball or the sewers.
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." G.K.Chesterton
Years of experience means years of learning bad habits.
~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~ My AO Guide

Scarwound5

Post by Scarwound5 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:40 pm

i useully enlist a high lv player for loot.

Scarwound5

Post by Scarwound5 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:42 pm

my lv 49 is called Scarwound.

Hahnsoo

Post by Hahnsoo » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Scarwound5 wrote:i useully enlist a high lv player for loot.
And you wonder why you don't get any teams...
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." G.K.Chesterton
Years of experience means years of learning bad habits.
~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~ My AO Guide

Scarwound5

Post by Scarwound5 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:09 am

the team is for xp.

Cephus

Post by Cephus » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:44 am

The biggest problem, at least out at Biomare, is there never seems to be anyone hanging around to team with. At least with Subway and TOTW, there are tons of people hanging around outside or just inside to team with. Biomare, at least in my recent experience, is a ghost town.