If AO's is gonna surive 2!! The sequel!!

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

If AO's is gonna surive 2!! The sequel!!

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:55 pm

Ok i locked the other thread due to long posts from the depths of hell chocking it to death.

Do you have ideas to improve AO? or perhaps suggestions or comments about or for new booster packs or expansions to enhance the game?

Post! post! post!

Snakebite edit/
BUT THIS TIME KEEP IT PERTINENT!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Reiseiji

Post by Reiseiji » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:51 am

Hrrm... personally I wouldn't mind seeing, well... variety... they sort of tried to do it at the start of AO's history, but... well, now that we're seeing cookie cutters all wanting the exact same think packing around OFAB, it's kind of sort of depressing knowing that to be good, I have to be almost exactly like everyone else.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:39 am

I have thought that there should be different skins for the main armours, at least a colour variation, so you can individualise yourself...

Mind, FC is introducing a new Tab to the wear window, & you'll be able to put social clothing on & have that show not your armour...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

Scene
AOU Community Legend

Post by Scene » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:35 am

a phasephront / yalm "design ur own" paintshop, where u can go crazy with a selection of vinyls and various colours. Something like Need For Speed Underground 2 had :D

BLING yer Yalm!

Scarwound5

Post by Scarwound5 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:29 am

Also I think they should allow froobs into guild cities.

But froobs cant build them.

This can improve Aos social status.

If they can let froobs enter battlestations but not get points. They can also let them enter guild cities but not be able to make one.
I AM SCARWOUND I AM ARTHAS I AM NER'ZHUL!!!!!!!!!

I AM THE LICH KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!