Geetings from a froob

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:14 pm

Yeah, don't forget you want to be leavering on the highest lvl Carb you can without it going OverEquipped when the buffs drop...

Look to getting Essence of Behemoth (stamina) & Feline Grace (Agility) & don't forget the basic Experteses also... DON'T use implants to leaver on Carb as this will certainly put you OE...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

MickR

Post by MickR » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:12 pm

Thanks for the info again :)

Another question. This time about the Advanced Salesmans Hat. The guide I found stated I needed a Salesmans Chip, which drops from any "Trader mob".

Now, does this mean any mob that a Trader encounters? or a mob that IS a trader?

Hahnsoo

Post by Hahnsoo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:34 am

MickR wrote:Thanks for the info again :)

Another question. This time about the Advanced Salesmans Hat. The guide I found stated I needed a Salesmans Chip, which drops from any "Trader mob".

Now, does this mean any mob that a Trader encounters? or a mob that IS a trader?
Mobs that are humanoid (Atrox, Opifex, Solitus, or Nanomage) and Traders. You most often meet these folks in missions, and they have colorful names like "Nanorobber". They are an uncommon drop, but I've never rolled a character that has NOT seen one of these at least once.
"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." G.K.Chesterton
Years of experience means years of learning bad habits.
~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~ My AO Guide

MickR

Post by MickR » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:38 am

Bummer. Lookes like I've got alot more mish's to do then. As I have not seen one of those as yet.

Thank you Hahnsoo.

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:42 pm

They also drop from human mobs around ToTW, but farming them there can be risky, since you can get in 25% gas or someone pulls higher lvl spiders or sandworms there.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

MickR

Post by MickR » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:34 pm

I take it the chip only drops from a certain level? I have been doing lots of mish's with my level 10 soldier and have seen a few human mob traders. As of yet though, none of them dropped the chip :(