immotaly failure

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Scarwound5

immotaly failure

Post by Scarwound5 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:30 pm

I used to never die in AO but at lv 27 I started to die why? :cry:

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:05 pm

Ah, the misteries of life (and death ;) )

Around level 30ish (+/- 5 levels depending on profession/breed) you need to start using implants and armor. As well as keeping updated regarding nanos and weapons. You don't have to twink, since you're outlevel equip rather fast, but you need to know some basics about what your profession needs.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Scarwound5

Post by Scarwound5 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:22 pm

Ok.

I know how 2 wield totw weapons early. But what bout GOT and Rockcrusher gaulants?

Casorinth

Post by Casorinth » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:08 pm

To be honest unless your going to twink your character out at a low level there really is no need to squeeze on ToTW gear at low levels as by time you've got it all and squeezed it on you could have leveled past it, or atleast to a level where you can equip it normally

If I was you I would suggest just bunging on some good dropped equipment, finding a good team and going of to level for a while

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Max your basic stats, get a pair of lvl 1-10 Old English Trading Co pistols & a pair of lvl10 Concrete Cushions & then use them to get some decent level basic implants in & get some Carbonum Armor on...

That should sort you out...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

OTdude

Post by OTdude » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:13 pm

If you want to be updated though...

All you need if your a enforcer or something needing the totw weapons, just get in QL100 Imps and you should be fine. All my level 60ish toons have it in, hell, i had them in my level 52 Meta-Physicist.

But other then that, if your a "heavy machinery" type such as a using guns, the weapon you need should be a little over ql100. So like QL100-120 should do ya fine.

I normally find out the best weapon i can wear un oe at level 60, then get it in. So that way I'm not twinked and i do good damage for the team or If your just farming mission tokens. :wink: