How many rings can one Wear and Use?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

jonjonz

How many rings can one Wear and Use?

Post by jonjonz » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:33 am

First how many rings can an AO toon wear? I am assuming one is limited to two, one on each hand. But is it possible to equip more?

Second, I recently found that some rings which have special attacks do not have to be worn, but can be used if they are in your main inventory and one clicks on a macro for it in an action bar. Does anyone know if there is any limit to this other than action bar spaces?

:D

Gimpeline
LPA Founder

Post by Gimpeline » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:11 am

You can only use two rings at the once.
the only thing that limit how many you can have of the rings with special attacks is your inventory space. (You don't have to put them on the bar, just rightclick on them from your inventory)
Lise "Gimpeline" EverwhiteOmni-MiningLeet Protection Agency

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:12 am

Yeah, basicly you can wear just 2 rings. As for special attacks, there really isn't any limit (beside inv space & fact that your skills get locked for certain amount of time on using those special attacks)
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Duals

Post by Duals » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:48 pm

Thanks for clarifying things. :D

I keep forgetting that you can use your inventory somewhat like a hot bar by having it open and clicking on items to use them.

I am going to have to try that method out in addition to useing the hot bars.

Of course with the latest update, adding multiple hot bars, I have yet to use more than two! :roll: