Org bots...

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Wila

Org bots...

Post by Wila » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:55 pm

Hi guys.

The other day i was thinking about making an org with my friends. I was away in thought, when something hit me like a bullet. How do you make Org bots? :? That question has been in my head for about 3 days, and if you could give me an idiots guide to making orgbots i'll be very happy. :D
i solely live on Destruction. If destruction leaves me, i become a lone soul, only to fall 'til the world comes crashing down on me. Destruction. I will hunt, and i will destroy.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:21 pm

This thread here will help you, http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=498542 . In particular check out the initial response by Vhab.

Wila

Post by Wila » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:13 pm

Thanks. You guys rock.
i solely live on Destruction. If destruction leaves me, i become a lone soul, only to fall 'til the world comes crashing down on me. Destruction. I will hunt, and i will destroy.

OTdude

Post by OTdude » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:30 pm

If that dosnt help at all, or maybe just a little. I've given a short and simple way to make a bot. Should be easy to find, Its labled something like "How to make a org bot for dummy's" Or something close too that. Good Luck with your bot and hope ur org does well.

Wila

Post by Wila » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:09 pm

Thanks. Now i have proven that not all omni-tek players are strange. They are nice. :D