New Character!!

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Atroxrougue

New Character!!

Post by Atroxrougue » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:38 pm

Its a engi and im level 34 with a level 47 or 48 Gladiator bot! and I have memory loop, 2 dms, withered flesh, barrow strength, Guardian Circuit board, the thing from the Doorkeeper the Keepers Vitality, Touch of the Grippler. Now i want to know what can i get to raise my Matter creation & Time & Space without buffs? I have the Expertises on those alrdy.?.?
I think ima grab a beer and some chips and Settle down for some AO for 25 hours 8 days a week! (right after work)

Atroxrougue

BTW

Post by Atroxrougue » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:39 pm

I also have ql 50 Imps right now that are in that make my Time & Space and Matter Creation more right now so....
I think ima grab a beer and some chips and Settle down for some AO for 25 hours 8 days a week! (right after work)

Chad
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Chad » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:04 am

hmm.. ql75+ imps should be easy..i got ql75 imps on a trox enf lvl 25

Neleb's Nano-circuit Robe
Platinum Ring of the Three
Achromic Ring for the Control Unit
Ring of Presence

Anarchy Mainframe is a good place to search for stuff like that

Atroxrougue

I hear you

Post by Atroxrougue » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:55 pm

I bought the imps that i need now i just have to get a Wrangle from a Trader and boom its on or is that a Buff from a doc?