BORED don't know what to do

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

solidsanke_m16

BORED don't know what to do

Post by solidsanke_m16 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:17 pm

heya all i am a froob with too many chars (merly for every prof there is)
i got bored of the chars i play expetionally for 1 char which is enfo it is good prof but has the problem of weapons (i use 1 hb i know i can't last after the TOTW weapons and i hate being 2HE or 2 HB like every body else thinking of 1 HE but if i got back to 1 HB to get the IS weapons i would have raised loots of skills that i don't need) need advice on the weapons and also want advice for another char my soldier what pistols good for it (froob here and i hate DIV9 i use it and it is total crap ) ty :)

Sefus

Post by Sefus » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:53 am

since you're froob and need money... try a Martial Artist for a while.

You don't need to buy weapons :)

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:04 am

There's a guy just by the north border of Southern Artery Valley (right near the biggest soul frag you've ever seen!!!) that sells some very nice baseball bats for 1hb...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

solidsanke_m16

Post by solidsanke_m16 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:47 pm

yah MA is a GOOD prof for saving money but it isn't money issue it is a weapon issue what shall i use on my enfo as a 1 HB weapon in the range lvl 60-125 till get in IS the bats from SAV vendor only got till ql 49 and they are crap compared to the TOTW skulls so any ideas (i hate being 2he or 2 hb like everyone)
:lol: