Here is my daily post

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Atroxrougue

Here is my daily post

Post by Atroxrougue » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:48 pm

Anarchy Online Universe www.ao-universe.com is a Awsome site!! You cant go wrong when your checking it out and its updated. Sweet huh?

Now the Daily Q: Im lvl 61 and im finding it very boring i just sold some stuff that made me not bored for 1/2 a hour but hey, can't do that all night but i wanna know a Very fun Quest i can do with some good TREASURE :D Hit me up wanna find out.

Also where can i find prices on certian loot?

I wanna thank: Windguard, Snakebite, Khurri, and everyone else with posts that helped me. TY!:D Sweeeeeeet Job All for letting me enjoy this game
I think ima grab a beer and some chips and Settle down for some AO for 25 hours 8 days a week! (right after work)

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:52 pm

Missions (with the use of ClickSaver) are always good...

Other than that, there are PW ninja droids (if you have a team).

Atroxrougue

Post by Atroxrougue » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:55 pm

Ill tell u what snake those damn Droids down in Foremans office are hard as h*ll they do that nija jump kick on ur face while the other 1 is shooting you for like 100's dmg lmao I wish i could just Take thier heads and crush them together as a Enf :D
I think ima grab a beer and some chips and Settle down for some AO for 25 hours 8 days a week! (right after work)

Sefus

Post by Sefus » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:32 am

as for making money:
I'm sure there is a faster way, especially at 162, but I still just grab a few backpacks and pick up everything in a mish and sell it. It gets boring after a while but it still works :P