Omni or Clan?

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Atroxrougue

Omni or Clan?

Post by Atroxrougue » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:12 pm

Hi i was clan and i found it alot ezier to enter wompahs and not get killed by guards when trying to get to ToTw but i switched to omni so a friend could help me out which is working alright till i forgot to switch saving points in Rome from Tir Shop by totw. So i wanna know why is its that when we all (omni and clan) need to go to a certian dungeon why is thier no Nuetral area for this thats BS! cuzz clans have eazier trip to ToTw and dungeons mostly. I should be nuetral!

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:22 pm

Think again. Omnis have portal that takes them directly to ToTW. They also have whompa to Foreman's. Clans have to run to both places. I won't even start to comment about SoM.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Atroxrougue

See that helps

Post by Atroxrougue » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:26 pm

Vn info ive tooken the portal but you go to rome to take the portal now what happens when your somewhere such as Hope or so? now in Clan you can go from the tir shop where u saved and 30 sec later ur in totw fighting cultist.

Vn point you have bro just wanna see this Help people decide for themselves so write back with some good and bads for being a omni and goin to ToTw or w/e place you need axis to. Also Give the omni wompahs for people to help get places with. You seem knowledgable and smart do it!:D

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:08 am

Mort has whompa, just hop to Newland, from there to ICC and Omni-Trade and then you're on home turf. Or you can use grid to get to Rome. That's no different as for Clan traveling from Mort..he or she needs couple of hops to get to Tir too.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

kuahji

Post by kuahji » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:48 pm

Neutrals have it the best esp. in SL. While it can take omni/clan a longer time to travel to different places b/c of their faction, neutral can just take any statue (like a whompa only faction based). The same really goes for RK, the only city neutrals can't go into without being shot is TIR. Overall, if you want freedom go neutral.