Snakebite Check it out

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Atroxrougue

Snakebite Check it out

Post by Atroxrougue » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:19 pm

hey bro im lvl 57 now with QL 85 Carb Armor and QL 75 Implants (mostly keeper for my 2he and fast attack! Im Fairly new btw but i feel good about this i also bought myself lvl 100 implants while i was at it :D I ran into 7 mill just gettin GTA and Azturs Styg! IM PHSYCHED! but i cant take got solo yet or uk and them but i can do Lein thats awsome! Soon i will have all that i need to take those bad boys down! GOGO LVL 57 ENF Atroxrougue.

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:17 am

Nice! Have fun... :D

Wierd... I find it strangely disturbing to have my name on a Forum Topic... lol :oops:

Atroxrougue

Hey Snake

Post by Atroxrougue » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:07 pm

lol 1st time with a Topic for you ? !! WITH ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE THAT U HELPED ME WITH!!!:D

Ok im lvl 59 with the same stuff i wanna know if thiers anything i can do to get better tank armor or something. I heard the stuff Thin Bernice Sells is way better then the GTA is that true cuzz ima go thier 2day and get some and i wanna be able to tank more cuzz i can kill Lein but i Cant solo GoT or Fight Uk Khalum and Az yet and i only have 1 more lvl to be at 60. Im Omni now i just switched from Clan so my Friend can help me out more with some stuff. I would be gratified if you would help me on this subject thx

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:51 pm

I actualy have no idea who Bernice is...

However, what makes GTA good is the low reqs. Most other Tank Armours will have much higher reqs for close to the same level of protection & adds.

Atroxrougue

Post by Atroxrougue » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:12 pm

Ok anouther Q: What weapon is a Step up from the Styge Desalator that i can equip snake

2he 301
fast attack 280

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:30 am

A direct step up from the Stygian Desolator is the Abissal Desecrator which drops off the boss in the Inner Sanctum (lvl125 & up) but you better have a damn good team to get it!!!

Other than that, there's always the Queen Blade that drops off the Mantis Queen... It can also be upgraded later...

Both of those have quite steep reqs on them tho, not sure what to use in the meantime, the obvious choice (to me anyway) would be an alien sword, but if you don't have AI, that's not a lot of good...

I'm not sure about this cos my Enf is sat in the temple at lvl60 & isnt' planing on going anywhere for some time.

Atroxrougue

k then..

Post by Atroxrougue » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:27 pm

K i payed 1.3 mill for a Battlesuit the red 1 and was wondering if it was good to use if im fighting boses such as Az Got and Lein since its 2500 AC on those 4 HP. I can put the GTA on after im finished just wanna make sure so i dont screw up cuzz i alrdy bought the suit from "Thin Bernice" ( Which if u want something from her be rdy to pay for it!

GTA: my highest a/c is 1900
Battlesuit: 2500 on 4 Fire,Proj,Cold,Melee

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:16 pm

Errr...

I'm out of my depth here, anyone else got any sugestions?

Atroxrougue

Hmm

Post by Atroxrougue » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:13 pm

Plz need your help AO UNIVERSE FORUM WRITERS!!!

GTA for bosses or Battle Suit for bosses *IN TOTW ONLY*