What do people have aginst noobs.

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Scarwound5

What do people have aginst noobs.

Post by Scarwound5 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:10 am

Help! Every time I team up with someone eith twinked equipment they call me a noob and leave my team(or kick me) because of my weapon.

Why?

Dabblez

Post by Dabblez » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:46 am

Pick up teams can be brutal that way. The thing is a lot of people don't play AO just to relax and have a good time - they just want to get as much xp per second as humanly possible. In many cases these are people who already have high level characters and they see getting their latest alt up to a "reasonable" level as chore, a means to an end, rather than entertainment.

Your best bet might be to find a good org, one with more like-minded people. It varies between org and org, but generally players are more willing to cut guildmates some slack and in the end there is no substitue for playing with friends.
Last edited by Dabblez on Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OTdude

Post by OTdude » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:09 pm

Your welcome to join my org. name is Firestorm. I have quite a variety of alts and wouldn't mind teaming with you, if your still in the subway, ill just get my enforcer and help you level with him. and if your in totw, i can always log my soldier (level 36ish) or my Meta-Physicist (level 64). I need to level my MP anyways. So he can level with ya. :wink:

OTdude

Post by OTdude » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:22 pm

Well, i left FireStorm and currently in Keeper's of Mortality (very good org :D) and if you would still like to team, i got about 3 hours a day (bad grades in school :() and wouldn't mind doing a little something. However, i made a note on my phone so i wont forget when i get home is that I'm gonna try raiding a level 100-150 dungeon in camolot.

got to go, school :(

Scarwound5

Post by Scarwound5 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:14 pm

I need ur help tormorrow OTdude.

I need to get GTA tormorrow.

You have anyone for that?

OTdude

Post by OTdude » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:30 am

sorry but i dont.

ill leave you more info in a PM.