Grown up talk

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Atroxrougue

Grown up talk

Post by Atroxrougue » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:54 pm

Okay I have a Fiancee and we are gonna break up tonight cuzz we just fell apart from each other. I know you all play games and stuff but this is kinda serious. I have a old girlfriend thats interested in me and im not even sad about my Fiancee and me cuzz we both know its better to be apart than together and fight. So what i do with the old girlfriend? Do i start talking to her more (Friends with Benefits?) hmm Harsh Q: huh
I think ima grab a beer and some chips and Settle down for some AO for 25 hours 8 days a week! (right after work)

Atroxrougue

Post by Atroxrougue » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:55 pm

1 Solution Get piss Drunk and Decide?
I think ima grab a beer and some chips and Settle down for some AO for 25 hours 8 days a week! (right after work)

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:42 pm

Geting drunk is worst idea possible. As for that old gf goes...hook up with her if you still have feelings towards her. If not it would be un-fair to her to be "friend". You can still be real friend with her, just make it clear to her how it stands.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Atroxrougue

I hear you goerge

Post by Atroxrougue » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:00 pm

But the thing now is i havnt broken up yet cuzz i felt so bad trying to do it. She dosnt wanna go move in with my parents to save some money on rent becuase im in the navy and i depart this august coming up. But she will now for some odd reason im not sure why. So its kinda hard for me to break up with her now which i think is the best for us since ill be @ sea 6 months out of a year. That means she will have to sit in w/e House or apartment we get for 6 months and do nothing on a base. If it was all over we could have more fun but also be friends, and ya maybe we can start dating again but not have to be all over each others nuts?!?!?! WEIRD HUH!

kuahji

Post by kuahji » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:44 pm

http://www.uncommonforum.com/

Psychology forum for ya

Jujuwalker

Post by Jujuwalker » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:39 am

My take on this, and that's just me the old man talking here is simply to enjoy life. She wants to leave you? Fine.
The old girlfriend wants to hook up ? Fine.

As long as they realise that you will be gone for 6 months.
When/if you come back, THEN see what's happening.