noob engineer looking for clan

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

shaneebetten

noob engineer looking for clan

Post by shaneebetten » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:55 pm

i have teamspeak vent and i want to be a engineer but i really would like a clan i work hard and am a no smacktalk type of guy really want large clan with teamspeak or vent so i can have someone to talk to irc does not work for me contact me shaneedwardbetten@yahoo.com

Trgeorge
AOU Community Legend

Post by Trgeorge » Sat May 01, 2010 9:08 am

It would also help if you'd include info on which server you play.

And I'd suggest you also check Atlantean/Rimor recrutment sections on official forums.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Tue May 04, 2010 9:59 am

Or the AOU guild database in the links on the left hand side under MULTIMEDIA

shaneebetten

Post by shaneebetten » Mon May 10, 2010 5:59 am

i am willing to play any server as long as i get a clan with teamspeak or vent that is active

shaneebetten

Post by shaneebetten » Mon May 10, 2010 6:01 am

i dont want to play this game without a clan and if i do play with a clan i am a very active gamer and want the same my email is shaneedwardbetten@yahoo.com once i get a clan then i will start playing the game everyday email me if you have an opening for a engineer i have been reading alot on the game but might need help from time to time

shaneebetten

Post by shaneebetten » Mon May 10, 2010 6:07 am

it appears there are hundreds of guilds to chose from and i checked out a few with 100+ members and it appears they are no longer active anymore i would like an active guild and would prefer that they contact me at my above email address as long as your guild is active on teamspeak or vent i dont care which server or whether i am omnitek nuetral or clan i just want a group of people i can have fun playing with and that i can talk to while playing

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Mon May 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Would also help if you mentioned where in the world you were and what your usual play times are, the org I'm in is pretty busy but there's still dead times like all orgs...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

shaneebetten

Post by shaneebetten » Mon May 10, 2010 1:23 pm

im in colorado us and my play times are from 2pm to 12am my time

Snakebite
AOU Forum Moderator

Post by Snakebite » Tue May 11, 2010 12:35 am

shaneebetten wrote:im in colorado us and my play times are from 2pm to 12am my time
I'm assuming that's not GMT...
Don't make me come in there and Moderate you!

liquidzoo

Post by liquidzoo » Tue May 11, 2010 2:57 pm

His time, right now, is GMT -6, I believe. I'm in AZ and we're GMT -7 all year. Right now Mountain (which Colorado is part of) is 1 hour ahead of us.

Xana

Post by Xana » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:27 am

Normally i wouldnt even attempt recruiting on forums but, your in need of a clan, would help if you specified whether you play Omni or Clan or Neutral. and which server you played on. I can guide you to a link if you would like to look at my org. Mercury Dragons. http://www.mercury-dragons.org Hope to see you around =D
Xana
"I see your eyes light up like fire. It is medicine to me. So I keep running, falling till I reach the water. I'll tear my very soul to make you mine." Anarchy Online - Upon a wave of summer.