Hey I just started playing my Enfo again..

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

chopticon07

Hey I just started playing my Enfo again..

Post by chopticon07 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Can anyone help me. I remembered I stopped playing my enfo because around lvl 80-90 someone told me to do a IP reset.. Well, me being a noob back then I listened to them. He told me to put all points in abilities,2he,fast attack, and brawling.... Well that made my toon Uber gimpy... And i have no armor on him and cannot seem to find any Miy's Tank armor.. Where can i farm some QL 150? well i resetted some of the IP and kind of evenly distributed my points again. But im still gimp.. I really would love to get on a 105 panther since im 2he. But im 115 and i have on a 102 panther -_- I hate being gimp... Can anyone help answer any of my questions plz help me.

Ukblizzard
AOU Community Legend

Post by Ukblizzard » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 pm

This guide over at AO Froobs may help you get your hands on the armour you are looking for clicky

Getting new weapons and looking at your set up will take time and patience, but I am sure others will respond here with some good ideas for you :)