Community - AOU and the Community

Newsentries to be discussed

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Community - AOU and the Community

Postby Windguaerd » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:39 am

We've got good feedback from the AOU community regarding the new layout. Besides giving the thumbs up on the new look and features we've got ideas and suggestions to further improve the site.

We will continue to improve AOU in the coming months. We've recently added a 'Contact' link which will allow players to do the following:

- Submit News
- Application to AOU-Team
- Suggestion/Error Report on Guides
- General Problem/Error Report

The entire AOU Team will be able to receive all the information you send in. Currently we're still not finished with some parts of the layout (you may notice the test.ao-universe url) but everything is working as intended until it is 100% finished.

We'd like to thank other fansites like AO Vault who have promoted our interview with Mortan and directly linked to us. One site unfortunately took the entire AOU interview and placed it at thier front page. I won't mention which site because I personally resolved the situation.

I'd like to once again thank the many players who have supported and helped AOU come as far as it has, making my dream a reality. We've just starting 2006 and I can't wait to see what the AOU Team and our community will accomplish by next year.

Drop by our forums and don't forget to check our guides if you need help with Anarchy Online!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.
Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Return to News-Corner