NOT leaving AO!

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

NOT leaving AO!

Post by Windguaerd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:26 am

Some players have been asking me if I'm leaving AO since I asked to be removed from tnet.

The answer is NO!

AO to me is a hobby, I've invested a lot of time for the past 5 years enjoying the game and doing my best to help the community over the years through AO Vault and since last year through AO Universe.

Yes...I will play Age of Conan. No I'm NOT going to make or run a guild there (but I've already chosen a guild to join with current/former AO players there).

Yes, I'm planning on running an Age of Conan Universe, but 75% of my free time will be for AO. And I intend to build AoCU and then have a co-Site Manager run most of it's operations.

I won't neglect AOU guys, I promise!
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.