Cama Sanctuary Garden Key Quest
Faction: Clan, Neutral
Quicklink (copy this):
Before you start, you'd better collect 6 Vanya Insignias as you will need them towards the end of this quest. You can get them from various mobs, for example those around the temples.
After this and doing the regular Garden key quest, indeed, you can move on to the Sanctuary quest from the Forrester Cama Path within the garden in Penumbra.
First you get a mission to destroy 7 different machines by using a Calibration Tuner - Set to wrong Offset. You can get this tool by combining a Calibration Tuner with a Screwdriver. Both are sold by Yuttos Tools; there's one in Nascense for example
Once all seven are destroyed, you'll get to the next phase which involves killing exploiters and their henchmen:
1. Calun-Cur - Leader outside the Unredeemed Temple at White Citadel
2. Rawa-El - Marked! outside the Unredeemed Temple at White Citadel
3. Buran-Kuiri - Leader! outside the Unredeemed Temple at White Citadel
4. Chimera Cranii - Marked
5. Malah-Ea - Leader! at the Pipe,
6. Baran-Kuir - Leader outside the Unredeemed Temple at White Citadel
7. Eron-Cur - Leader outside the Unredeemed Temple at White Citadel
8. Patiarch Prophet Nar Van inside the Unredeemed Temple at White Citadel
This kill should have popped Acolyte Cama Hume.
Trade him your 6 insignias, this should summon the Omega:
9. Omega Carlos Truhillo
After killing him too, Vanya should appear in the middle of many mobs; pull wisely!
10. Unredeemed Vanya
When Vanya dies you're rewarded with your key. Congratulations!
Original information provided by the Shadowlands Library Forums, additions information by Windkeeper.
Do you have questions about this article or found an error? 3 comment(s) - Click here to view them!