Rubi-Ka 2019 Birthday event
Faction: All Factions
Level: All Levels
Quicklink (copy this):
To celebrate the anniversary of the Rubi-Ka 2019 server, a number of unique bosses spawn in various places on Rubi-Ka. This guide details the location, loot and tricks for each boss. The event is only available on Rubi-Ka 2019, both with the server's birthday in March, and with the game's birthday in June.
Each time a boss spawns, a global server message pops up, like:
A mutated husk slithers to the surface, near a crashed meteor site, within the Coast of Peace. Hurry to coordinates X:3150 Z:1550 in the Coast of Peace. It will be immortal for 15 minutes.
Many thanks to Berael for letting me use her notes and to Sloth for letting me use his screenshots of Abmouth, Zaal and the Serpentine Armour.
- AOE nukes with melee damage; upwards of 5-8k.
- Two Plaguebearer adds. They respawn when killed.
- Hardened Construction Sleeves
- Jester's Gift
- Superior Ring of the Nucleus Basalis
- Support Beam of Malice
- QL220 Serpentine Sneaking Gloves
- Armplates of the Eight
- Boots of the Eight
- AOE Frost Burn. Visible as a white cloud. If you stand in it, you get nuked.
- Very high defense rating, difficult to perk.
- If he is not killed fast enough, Atma will pull the raid group in and then blast them into another nearby zone like Varmint Woods.
- Erratic Globe of Sufferance
- Grotesque Butcher Gloves
- Masterwork Tool of Torturing
- Overstuffed Overcoat
- QL220 Serpentine Sneaking Boots
- Bulwark of the Eight
- Shoulderplate of the Eight
- Tentacle adds. These have various abilities, including healing Cerubin and forcing you to attack them instead of what you were fighting before.
- Damaged Cultist Sigil
- Hood of Cruel Intent
- Intimate Tentacle Support
- Shapeshifter's Chestplate
- Sinister Pistol of The Revoked
- Tentacle Cups
- Tentacle Lifter
- Tentacle Wrap
- QL220 Serpentine Sneaking Helmet
- QL220 Serpentine Sneaking Legwear
- Gauntlets of the Eight
- Executive Defender adds.
- 50% reflect shield.
- Area Nano Shutdown.
- HUD Upgrade: Super Target Scope 7
- Gamma Reaper
- Putrescent Ring
- Slayerdroid Notum-Imbued Claw
- QL220 Serpentine Sneaking Shoulderplate
- QL220 Serpentine Sneaking Suit
- Cuirass of the Eight
- Fanatics that explode and do AOE damage. They also spawn a Tortured Soul if they explode.
- Charms (mind control) such as from Medusa Grandmatriarchs and the 12m instance. If you have a Complete Heal nano, make sure to keep the nano line on lock. Otherwise you will fully heal Zaal when you are charmed.
- Boreal Blade of Inobak
- Guardian Heavy Tank Armor
- Obsidian Defiler
- Skull of Anguish
- QL220 Serpentine Sneaking Sleeves
- Legwear of the Eight
- Vision of the Eight
After each a boss dies, a crate spawns. If you stand close to it, you will receive a random reward. The crate rewards include QL 1 Serpentine Armour and Armour of the Eight, as well as specific items from the boss' loot table. For example the crate that spawns after Zaal the Immortal may give a Skull of Anguish, and the crate that spawns after T.A.M. may spawn a HUD Update: Super Target Scope 7. Atma's crate seems to always give a Masterwork Tool of Torturing.
Important: QL 1 Serpentine Armour will adjust to your level when you equip it, but QL 220 Serpentine Armour cannot be equipped unless you are level 220.