Yes, we're making the AOU MOD a public BETA (currently version 0.9.2.9). The awesomeness of this Mod (the first of it's kind, no longer just an AOU GUI Skin) is that we have managed to push skinning to a new level (we hope) bringing you a very flexible GUI, new tools and fun voicepacks. Lots of blood, sweat, tears and leet pie went into the making of this Mod. Unfortunately no Cyborgs, Hecks or Cred Spammers were harmed though.
This version is fully compatible with 18.0.2 (if you were wondering).
I will try to list everything that comes with it, including extra GUI features that you won't find in the original AO GUI.
* New AO Launcher Skin.
* New AO Login Load Screen, featuring the classic AO logo, revamped!
* AriensGUI Panel
* AriensGUI VoicePack
* Windguaerd's Line of Fire VoicePack v4.0
* Windguaerd's Alien Database v3.0
* New AO GUI Skin with the following modified/added Features:
- Thin curved HP/XP/AXP/NANO bars which can either be placed in the left wing dock or around your character which allows you to keep track of your health and nano better during combat.
- Enhanced Control Center allowing every bar, menu, button to be visually removed from view including the NCU/Credits Bar and the Agg/Def Bar.
- New AOU Menu, allowing in-game access to AriensGUI, Ariens Voicepack, Windguaerd's Line of Fire Voicepack v4.0, Windguaerd's Alien Database v3.0 which can be toggled on and off in the Control Center.
- Added "Leet Pets" in the "Options" menu so you can request/accept/decline/stop a leet duel.
- Added "Lag Config" in the "Options" menu with 9 different settings which are: DeLag PvP, DeLag Raid, DeLag Alien Raid, Default View, Full View, Reduce View Distance, Max View Distance, Reduce Char Distance, Max Char Distance.
- Added /hug to the list of emotes.
- Added Raid Button to Team Menu.
- Revamped "Ding" Icons that pop when you have completed a Research Line, reached a new level, reached a new ai level, gained a new perk point.
- Changed the Raid Interface Profession Icons, so that players can actually work out who they are teamed with.
- Funky Yalm cursor!
- Wider Compass.
*A couple of easter eggs hidden within the Mod.... good luck finding those!
*Instructions,txt file included, with specific details on how to install this Mod. Please ignore the line that starts with "Verbal abuse by" otherwise a cute cat will die for every letter you read after that.
The AOU Mod is 18.7MB in a zip file, you can get it from our downloads section here
We have been getting a lot of feedback from the sneak peeks and now it's time for the community to test this baby and give us as much feedback as possible so we can make this the first and most awesome AO Mod in the universe!
What are you waiting for? download it NOW